The Data Controller is Giovambattista Scuticchio Foderaro based in Via XX, Settembre, 118 - ZIP 00187 Rome (RM), ITALY. Any request for information regarding the protection of Personal Data can be addressed to the headquarters of the Data Controller or by e-mail to email@example.com.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use the Website. This Policy only applies to data collected on the Website, and does not apply to websites of affiliated companies. We reserve the right to modify the Policy at any time without notice. Any changes to our Policy in the future will be posted on the Website and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Policy for any updates and/or changes to the Policy.
2- INFO WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in two ways. First, we collect personal information provided to us directly by you, such as when you apply to become a model; place a booking; e-mail us; authenticate an order; or request information from us. Second, we automatically receive information from your browser, including but not limited to your internet protocol (IP) address, information about your browser, "cookie" and "web beacon" or "web bug" information.
3- INFO SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- where, in order for us to provide our products and services to you, we may need to appoint other organizations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf. These will include, for example, delivery organizations and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to endeavor that your information will be used in a manner consistent with the Policy;
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal proceedings, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- where it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats, violations of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law;
- in connection with the sale, merger, joint venture, acquisition, or reorganization of us or any of our subsidiaries or parent companies and their respective assets, where we may have to disclose your information to our new business partners or owners;
- we may also pass aggregate information on the usage of the Website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you;
- unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
4- USE OF YOUR INFO OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff, companies within our group or other third parties who may be located outside the EEA. These parties act for us for the purposes set out in the Policy or for other purposes approved by you. Please note that if you submit your data to us, you will be giving your consent to the data being transferred outside the EEA.
Countries outside the EEA and the USA do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this Policy.
5- SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We endeavour to protect personal information under our control in order to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration of your information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period as long as the law requires.
6- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS/WEB BUGS
A web beacon or web bug is a file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of websites. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a website. Being able to recognize you enables us to make the Website more user friendly.
7- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked websites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee or be responsible for the data collection practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements for those linked websites.
8- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
9- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT